Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a pic of what our dogs "do" when we're in our computer room. It's a rough life! :lovehearts:

·
Registered
339 Posts
Oh yes, such a hard life ;)
what kind of dogs are they?

·
Registered
887 Posts
Yep looks pretty much like mine do at the moment. Totally unconsious. At least none of them are snoring at the moment.

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The little white/tan one is Minnie, a Chihuahua, she's 6 yrs. old.
The sable, dark brown one is Oscar, a standard Daschund, he's 9 yrs. old.
The shaggy brown one is Essie, a mix, maybe Daschund and something, she's 12 years old.

All 3 were rescues. A neighbor found Essie when she was about 1-1/2 yrs. and was hanging around a 7-11, begging for food, almost dead. We brought her home and to the vet. She had 3 kinds of worms, ticks, fleas, not spayed, and had almost starved to death. That was a long time ago, and she's been the best dog in the world!

We got Oscar when he was about 1-1/2 years old too. We were his 3rd home, he wasn't housebroken and he couldn't get along with anybody. Does he look like that now? NOPE! He's real long, so we have to be careful of his back, but he's a great dog.

We got Minnie when she was 4 months old, from a lady who was going to use her as a breeder, but she got "too big", so the lady didn't want her!! UGH! (She weighs 8 lbs.) You see she's "fit in" just fine and she is bonded to me like glue!

My furry babies!

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
They're gorgeous little doggies :D

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you!

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
They certainly are not worrying about anything now. I'm happy they all found you.

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you, Nanay! We can't save them all (I'd like to!), but we can save a few!

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
We adopted a miniature poodle, about 3 years old, for my daughter this fall. He is sweet - crazy - but sweet.

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
I've got a not-so-smart Cockapoo. I love big dogs, but we had a big dog before the Cockapoo who sadly ran away, and so my parents insisted on a small dog this time.

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
I love cockers and poodles both, so I think I would love a cockapoo - but what is the deal - mixed breeds are usually smarter than pure breeds.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.