TalkParrots.com banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,670 Posts
Beautiful babies :D Are they all getting on okay?

Reactions: ollieandme

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thankyou :D
They're all happy together and share a cage! Bjorn and Ollie have actually become more of a couple since Ivy joined which is cute but funny. Bjorn likes Ivy to keep her distance usually but he is guilty of begging her for strokes :lol: thankfully Ivy's very independent so she doesn't mind the 'old couple' at all!

·
Super Moderator
17,670 Posts
Awh that's good to know! I was just wondering how they were all getting on since you added Ivy :D

·
Registered
686 Posts
Love their names sweet pictures, so photogenic! I never knew tiels could have yellow cheeks! :perfect10:

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
All three are so beautiful! I really love Ivy tho I am partial to white birds. My little budgie is an Albino. Is Ivy? But Bjorn has unique markings too! So hard, they are all just precious. I too love their names. Do you have any other pets or just these 3 cuties??

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks guys :)
technically Ivy isn't an albino, since in cockatiel world they're called whiteface lutinos. but she is the same colouring as an albino so i just call her that anyway :lol: i love white birds too!
they're my only birds - we also have a family cat :) i used to own lots of guinea pigs in the past, but a friend's family own them now - they live on lots of land in the country which is perfect!

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
thanks guys :)
technically Ivy isn't an albino, since in cockatiel world they're called whiteface lutinos. but she is the same colouring as an albino so i just call her that anyway :lol: i love white birds too!
they're my only birds - we also have a family cat :) i used to own lots of guinea pigs in the past, but a friend's family own them now - they live on lots of land in the country which is perfect!
Are her eyes red? I have a family cat too. She is old and a pain in the but lol.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yep she has dark red eyes - not as noticeable as i thought they'd be though!

·
Registered
237 Posts
Beautiful tiels! and obviously well cared for! Thanks for sharing your photos with us. :lovehearts:

·
Registered
31 Posts
You have a beautiful flock of tiels! Bjorne is super handsome. I love his pastel cheeks. I've not seen a pied with pastel cheeks before. And Ollie appears to be a cinnamon pearl. I can only imagine what gorgeous babies you would have breeding these two! And I also love Ivy, because I love pure white lutinos. Of course, I must say I LOVE all birds! Thanks for sharing the pics with us! They are awesome!

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hermes is THE best name for a bird!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.