Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some new pictures of my babies:

Jack the parrotlet LOVES scritches, especially whenever anyone is on the laptop. I think he gets jealous

Scooter the Senegal adores destroying wiffle balls. And in pic 2, he's enjoying some kisses from my husband, Peter

Kiwi the greencheek conure is snuggled in tightly along the back of my neck :)

Attachments

·
Registered
339 Posts
They are so adorable!!

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Wonderful pictures. Thanks for posting them.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the comments, guys :D

·
Registered
131 Posts
What a lovely flock, Shandi!

I don't know which parrot is more adorable -- they all seem so sweet :)

I've got to say this, though: is there ANYTHING more adorable than a parrotlet getting skritches? They are so eensy-weensy!

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Is there anything more adorable then a parrotlet!??? They are freaking cute! I'd have a million if I had my way! They are my bird weakness! lol!

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Hi Shandi! It's jodeg from TalkParrotlets! Glad to see you're here too! I just found out about this forum, so HAD to join and babble about my babies here toooo! LOL!

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
Is there anything more adorable then a parrotlet!??? They are freaking cute! I'd have a million if I had my way! They are my bird weakness! lol!
If they got along a little better, I always thought a big flight with a few pairs in it would be the cutest thing ever! I just love all the posturing, arguing, and
"terrorizing" they do! I will say, it DOES get cuter when they're in pairs :p Midge and Soleil have a routine now - Midge beats the crap out of one toy, yelling and screaming at it, and Soleil runs around her in circles, screaming like crazy too! I think he's her "back-up," cheering her on against the big bad toy!

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey jo anne! Looking forward to reading about your little guys here too!

Thanks for the comments, guys :D

Parrotlets really are little balls of personality eh? My neighbour lady was over earlier and she commented on how big Jack's cage was, compared to the other birds. I laughed and said despite being small, he needed all that space to vent out his energy... and just as i said that he started attacking one of the fun shreddable toys that Ineke gave me in the Linnie Forum's secret santa exchange. He was hardcore attacking it, and screeching like crazy. She laughed and responded with, now i know what you mean. lol!

·
Registered
10 Posts
they are all beautiful, i would soo love a linni but dont think i can get them here.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Linnies are wonderful birds... i used to have one, but she didn't fit in well in our home :(

Linnies are very expensive in Australia for some reason. Too bad you cant have one :(

·
Registered
44 Posts
Oh my goodness are they ever cute!!!!!!! They all look lile so much fun:biggrin5:

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks guys!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.