Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been enjoying the YouTube artist Jaiden from Jaiden Animations for quite a while now, and I decided it was time for me to share some of her hilarious content with our TalkParrots Forum. She owns a tiny parrot named Ari, and has talked about her connection with her pet bird in a few of her animated cartoons. So here I share with you two of her animations with Ari ~ enjoy.

• Love
Reactions: Mr Peepers

·
Super Moderator
6,319 Posts
I've been enjoying the YouTube artist Jaiden from Jaiden Animations for quite a while now, and I decided it was time for me to share some of her hilarious content with our TalkParrots Forum. She owns a tiny parrot named Ari, and has talked about her connection with her pet bird in a few of her animated cartoons. So here I share with you two of her animations with Ari ~ enjoy.

I LOVE ARI ... oddly I thought it was a lovely little turquoise quaker at first. Cool that he's a trouble making squawking conure.

Her illustrations and animation are amazing. Nice clips there Sweet-P, Thanks for sharing them with us.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I LOVE ARI ... oddly I thought it was a lovely little turquoise quaker at first. Cool that he's a trouble making squawking conure.

Her illustrations and animation are amazing. Nice clips there Sweet-P, Thanks for sharing them with us.
You are very welcome, Mr. P. And I thought it was hilarious that when Jaiden made a poll to determine who was more popular -- her, or Ari -- Ari won, hands down. 😊

From her writing and animations, you would never know that Jaiden is super-shy. She has admitted that by creating Jaiden Animations, she has been required to develop better social skills to deal with her anxiety around her public. Thank goodness she has been working on her public speaking voice, to go with her amazing artistic and story-telling talent. ❤️

• Love
Reactions: Mr Peepers
1 - 3 of 3 Posts