Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think I made a post about this a while back, but Jasper totally loves Kiki. He's trying to mate with her. He's getting on her back and trying to hump her. It makes me laugh really hard. Poor Kiki...

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
I think I made a post about this a while back, but Jasper totally loves Kiki. He's trying to mate with her. He's getting on her back and trying to hump her. It makes me laugh really hard. Poor Kiki...

:eek: Shocking! funny little budgie:lol:.

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Poor Kiki haha, yeah I think I saw a video of this before and I ended up actually laughing out loud at how annoyed he can be towards her. Poor girl haha

·
Registered
204 Posts
You know all I can think of when I picture this is teeny tiny sun conure colored budgies. How cool would that be?!

Though, I do feel bad for Kiki. The smaller the bird the more annoyingly persistent, hehehe. Jasper must be driving her INSANE.

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Abby,
When are the budgies moving in with Rose?

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Abby,
When are the budgies moving in with Rose?
Not sure yet, I'll send you a PM.
And yes, he is very persistent, and even when she squawks at him, he has this innocent look on his face like "What?" and then just tries again. He's funny. :lol:

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
My budgie Cosmo is a real pest to Billy. He follows her everywhere and won't let her out of his site. He constantly tries to hump her XD

·
Registered
77 Posts
abby, i am persistently asking mom to let me take the budgies since we are living in one place now.... ugh!!! wish me luck.

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Either of you still interested, LOL...? :p

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
He climbs on her back. Sometimes it looks like she's giving him piggyback rides around the top of the cage. She can never get him off.

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Abby, I don't think those are piggyback rides :lol: hehe!

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yes, I know...Hehehe.... :lol:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.