Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just generally having a snoop around on a site and I found somebody with an 18 month old hand tame cockatiel that is currently talking. I couldn't resist. He's only £15 for a quick sale so I just have to haha. I'm going to look at him on saturday and if I like him and if he's all good then I'm going to get him! Yay :woohooban:

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm going to throw in loads of pics :D and thank youuuu :p

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Only a few days to go anyways, I gotta go see him first, but then when I take him I will make sure there are plenty of pics to come! Hehe. He's one of those lutinos that are virtually yellow all over :biggrin5:

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Only a few days to go anyways, I gotta go see him first, but then when I take him I will make sure there are plenty of pics to come! Hehe. He's one of those lutinos that are virtually yellow all over :biggrin5:
I have a Lutino who is blind and old. I think lutinos are pretty. :)

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I noticed that in a picture but I didn't wanna say because I didn't know whether or not it was just the light on the camera. That's awesome in a sad way. Poor guy, but bless him for carrying on. Lutinos are beautiful. I used to breed about four pairs of them and I just thought they were stunning. I also love pied. I would really like an albino or those white faced ones that are white all over... are they lutino white faced hybrids or what? I always wanna know what they are. I've never seen one for sale

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
I noticed that in a picture but I didn't wanna say because I didn't know whether or not it was just the light on the camera. That's awesome in a sad way. Poor guy, but bless him for carrying on. Lutinos are beautiful. I used to breed about four pairs of them and I just thought they were stunning. I also love pied. I would really like an albino or those white faced ones that are white all over... are they lutino white faced hybrids or what? I always wanna know what they are. I've never seen one for sale
Your hear about my Lutino story on Saturday heehee and albinos are called white face lutinos. :) there the same mutation my favorite mutation would be whiteface pearls or just pearls in general. :)

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No no, I mean there's a mutation of 'tiel that is completely white with black eyes not red. I don't know what it's called. I know what you mean, but it's not that :lol:

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ooh it could be! I'll check it out :biggrin5:

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thank you solace! They're really nice. Might sound a bit dumb but how do you get them? What do you breed is what I mean? And by the way that bird is gorgeous!

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
Congratulations, Daisy! Can't wait for pictures!
Solace, that clear pied is beautiful!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.