Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In two of the pictures, Marvin had fallen into an empty mug on my computer desk, I had to laugh and take pictures at how confused he was

that last one cracks me up :lol:

Reactions: nanay

·
Registered
519 Posts
OMG, the last one is PRICELESS!!!! LOL I love it!!! Save that one for future photo contests! You should send that to Bird Talk Magazine. I betcha they'd want to publish it!

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
April - it still amazes me that he is hand tame!
Kristen - I will have to keep onto that one then haha! I love how in the above ones they're looking each other up and down and the last one he's all like pfft, you're not one of us! hahaha!

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Shelly I'm sure you could find one :D either way you could just get a zebra finch and start getting it to fly to you using millet etc and build up from there, or you could get a hand fed one. Mines just a random hand tame one :lol: I'm lucky :)

·
Registered
226 Posts
That last one is hiliarious! "little brother" Marvin is looking up with such awe and admiration and the tiel is just like, "Paahhhlease...." Love it! LOL

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hahaha! I love your description of it :p

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks Sally :D

·
Registered
204 Posts
Oh they're great photos! Marvin is just hilarious. I can't believe he lets you take pictures of him and everything like that without just zooming away! I always thought all finches had to stay caged or else be hunted down with a net, LOL.

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Tippa: thank you!
Lindsey: I knowww! Thank you :D don't you just wanna hug them ^^?
Erin: he doesn't care for the camera and he's never ever flown away :lol: he's a real velcro bird, he wont come off you unless you pick him up and leave him somewhere, and even then he flies back to your head
Stacie: hehe! They're really cute together :p

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
thank you :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.