Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Nothing really different with Keiba, he is however a chatterbox now. He talks and talks.. :lol:

Boppy (his nickname), Charlie, Leila, Keiko, kiss (followed by kissing noise) thank you, hello Boppy, what's up?, step up, good boy, come 'ere, kisses for boppy.

That is all I can remember off of the top of my head, there is a lot more, and he whistles, he whistles so perfectly too! :giggle:

Anyway, here are photos of Keiba I took yesterday:

* Keiba's mutation is called "blue lacewing" by the way! People keep referring him as a 'white' Indian Ringneck, he is not white, he has a light blue color on his body with a white head.

:lovehearts: I love him! I am so glad I got him too.. I don't think I could have got a more perfect Indian Ringneck.

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
so gorgeous:biggrin5:

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
Hey how old is kieba and when did he start talking? He really is beautiful and he sounds like a real charmer I also love having an indian ringneck as much as every one warned me about how un cuddly and un friendly they are I have found that the are not what every one says they are! Once again kieba is beautiful

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
They really do Jenny, they're so squeeky!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Beautiful!

I have one cockatiel, purchasing a second in a few months, and then a ringneck this coming summer (Australian summer).

Keiba is beautiful!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.