Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven’t posted photos in a while, so here are some recent photos of Keiba. (Blue Lacewing Indian Ringneck) :)

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
beautiful :lovehearts:what toys does he enjoy because im struggling to find toys solo likes

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Stacie, Keiba is blue believe it or not hehe.

And solace, your birds are all so very gorgeous but Keiba just steals my heart every time!

·
Registered
993 Posts
wow he is just gorgeous the colour is so icy your a lucky birdie mommy

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
Keiba is looking gorgeous :lovehearts: Keiba is the one you have living with your mom, correct? How is he doing, still a brat with you?

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Jenny, I live with my mum, but Keiba did choose her (my mum) at one stage, like you know, and he had highly disliked me for quite awhile, so I made the decision to let my mum care for him from there on, so long as he was happy. He suddenly made a turn around not long after, really confused me, but he had started latching on to me, and I thought maybe all it took was for him to realize I was no longer going to care for him, I don't know, but we have been great since, he is really protective of me, and really sweet towards me. It could change again, but my mum doesn't interact with him anymore (due to aggression towards her), so maybe not. He REALLY confuses me at times, I feel bad for him, he goes back and forth, so perhaps he isn't sure himself. :shrug:

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
i LOVE his blue eyes, he's gorgeous! and fluffy!

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Solace,
Is that a common thing for ringnecks to do at certain stages in their lives? I guess it happens with other birds, too, sometimes, but I wondered if it was more common among ringnecks. I have read they have some distinctive behavioral stages as they mature. I've never handled a ringneck, myself.

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
Stunning! Those are great pictures. I love its white color.
Thank you for sharing, Solace.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.