Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I warned you about how dorky I look. :rofl:

Kiwi & I

Kiwi on my shoulder & her brother on my hand.

Don't I look like a dork. :cool: I was talking to her hubby then looked over & snap, a picture.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Very beautiful, not dorky :D

And I love the sennies! Too cute! They are my husband's favorite bird species. He would love to get one. I told him a dog comes first. lol!

Are they both yours?

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Very beautiful, not dorky :D

And I love the sennies! Too cute! They are my husband's favorite bird species. He would love to get one. I told him a dog comes first. lol!

Are they both yours?

The one on my shoulder is mine Kiwi.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Beautiful! (you and the birds!)

LOL, I DNA'd my conure before he/she gets given to me!
Couldn't risk giving him a girls name or the other way round!

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
Haha, I know the feeling! I DNA'd Goober to make sure he was a boy on a whim... and he's a she! :rofl: They always manage to find a way to surprise us!

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yup I don't have Kiwi yet & the name Kiwi is unisex in my opinion so I'm thankful for that but still. When you look at something as female & now have to look at it as male...it's hard. lol

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
SOOOOOOOOOO update: lol Hope you're all not bored with this thread.

I went to visit Kiwi yesterday, as I do every Sunday & guess what. I noticed that we DNA'd the wrong bird. LOL I didn't do it but my breeder did. She felt so bad so we quickly did the right bird. lol So by Thursday or Friday I'll let you all know the results. lol SSheeshhhhhh so maybe she's still a gal??? ;)

And pics to come when I get to work to load them.

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
Lol, that's just too funny! :rofl: Well, maybe there's hope for poor Kiwi yet! Let us know the updated results :giggle:

·
Registered
502 Posts
My sister who has no animals and is afraid of birds, asked me couldn't you just tell by looking at 'body' parts :rofl:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.