Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Talk about getting no private computer time...look how bad he wants to get to my laptop. :coolthumb: He's such a stinker!!:tongue:

WOOPS fell over. :coolthumb:

Okay got my footing. :p

Maybe I can sneak just ONE bite of the laptop.:rolleyes:

I am soooooooooooo there. :afrgrey:

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
:giggle: Goober is horrible with that too. I don't know what it is about birds and laptops, they're fascinated!

Kiwi is adorable :lovehearts:

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
Minnie is obsessed with my laptop. Mainly the keys! She pulled off the escape key, and I have no idea where it is, hahaha! And by the way, Apple, I love your Kiwi! Adorable!

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Roni is the worst laptop hater here. I think she thinks it should not be taking my attention away from HER. I can't let her that close because she is too fast and too determined to destroy the thing.

Shira and I work on the laptop together all the time. Shira loves to sit on my hands or my shoulder and look at the pictures. Daisy, Stanley and Elisa are also ok to play on me while I'm on the computer.

I have let Ashlynn play by me while I'm on the laptop and also I have been able to hold and cuddle her while on the laptop, but yesterday she displayed a keen interest in it, so she's probably going to turn out just like Roni.

Love the glint in Kiwi's eyes. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
That's too cute!! "Too determined to destroy the thing" Hahaha! :lol:

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Well, I'll give you an example of her single-minded hatred toward the computer. I am letting Roni play near me on the couch because she is being to bratty to play on me. So it was time for her to go potty, and I moved her over to the potty perch, which is on a towel on the arm of the couch. She swiftly moved off of the potty perch and swiveled her butt around and tried to go pooh RIGHT ON TOP OF THE KEYBOARD! :yikes:

Luckily, I'm pretty fast, and I got my hands under the towel and tipped it up enough so that the pooh stayed on the towel.

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
That is absolutely hilarious! I was eating cereal while reading that and I about choked on my cereal when I started laughing. :lol: I have a similar story. My mom was holding Minnie for the first time a few months ago and she said, "Bird, if you poop on me I will kill you." And literally a few seconds after that, Min lifted her tail and pooped. Heeheehee... :giggle:

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
:rofl: Now you have me laughing. :rofl:

Just thought, though, maybe that's why your mom doesn't want to help you with bird chores?

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Awwwh haha!

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Minnie is obsessed with my laptop. Mainly the keys! She pulled off the escape key, and I have no idea where it is, hahaha! And by the way, Apple, I love your Kiwi! Adorable!
THanks Abby!! :lovehearts:

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Roni is the worst laptop hater here. I think she thinks it should not be taking my attention away from HER. I can't let her that close because she is too fast and too determined to destroy the thing.

Shira and I work on the laptop together all the time. Shira loves to sit on my hands or my shoulder and look at the pictures. Daisy, Stanley and Elisa are also ok to play on me while I'm on the computer.

I have let Ashlynn play by me while I'm on the laptop and also I have been able to hold and cuddle her while on the laptop, but yesterday she displayed a keen interest in it, so she's probably going to turn out just like Roni.

Love the glint in Kiwi's eyes. :thumbsup:
Don't let that glint fool ya. :rofl: None of my birds will leave me alone while on the computer so...they all go after it. :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.