Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i had made the appointment for this monday to have her put down because I just felt what was the point she could live what another month? but honestly what was the point she wasnt happy most of the time anymore I had made the appointment today.

Im lucky know i had the appointment I gave her a quarter of my cheese omlette this morning and a new smoked bone from the pet store, because this evening not hours ago she started seizuring so we rushed her too emerg and had her put down it was a hard way to go she had stopped seizuring and had regained the ability to use her legs but she hates clinics ever since the dementia, but the one good thing is that me, my dad, and brother were with her and I held her as she took her last breathes.

She was the best dog I'll ever have she lived up to her border collie name she as intelligent and fast and beautiful and adorable. We used to take hour or two walks in the country and she was so loyal. She was a mother, such that when I was a child and my sister would give me a piggy back she would bark and bark frantically till I was safe on the ground. She listened to every command I made and I loved her more then anything she was my best friend, and instructor as no human could be. She taught me to enjoy the little things, to never sweat the small stuff, and to never wait till tomorrow what could be done today, and most of all she taught me happiness and loyalty and how important that is to keep.

I love you forever lassie I hope that maybe you could be reborn as a little wolf pup wild and free and ready to take on the world Bye bye dearest friend.

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
im sorry to hear she has passed :( but if she was suffering, you made the kind decision and im sure she's watching over you still. a friend that loyal never leaves

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
I'm so sorry :( she knew you loved her

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys, I really love her its weird that she's not here anymore

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
I'm sorry for your loss. I'm glad you got to plan ahead and prepare yourself, your family, and Lassie for the end and were able to help her pass easily and comfortably :hugs:

:rip: Lassie

·
Registered
914 Posts
Jessie :( Im so sorry for your loss, she sounds like she was a wonderful companion.

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
I'm so sorry to hear this. She obviously meant so much to you. Dogs really hold their place in our hearts. She'll be with you always.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I am so sorry for your loss. Your post made me cry...It sounds like Lassie had a long happy life with you. Rest in peace Lassie.:sad:

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks guys its been a rough couple days I really want her back your all so sweet to say those kind words

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
I am sorry for your loss, Jessie. Knowing you did the right thing still doesn't make it easy to do. She was wonderful.

·
Registered
353 Posts
I'm sorry for your loss, I know it's not a dog or anything but when my two cats Roxie and Rosie passed away I was dreadful. I hope you're okay.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.