Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Leaping Into

Yes! I've discovered that this enduring sci-fi classic is being shown daily, on Vision TV! I loved this show when it first aired in the 1980's/1990's. So, it's fabulous that it is being shown at 6PM -- and I can time-travel with Scott Bakula, instead of being stuck with the news. :wink2:

Reactions: Mr Peepers

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Leaping Into

Yes! I've discovered that this enduring sci-fi classic is being shown daily, on Vision TV! I loved this show when it first aired in the 1980's/1990's. So, it's fabulous that it is being shown at 6PM -- and I can time-travel with Scott Bakula, instead of being stuck with the news. :wink2:
Turns out that J. is beginning to really enjoy this show, as well. He's amazed by Scott Bakula's acting talent. And the writing is so good! :smile2:

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh Oh .... Sweet P's converted the hubby into her shows ... soon he will be watching a soap opera with her.

THE EDGE OF NIGHT!

Very funny, Mr. P. But this Sweet P. does not prefer Soap Operas or Reality Shows, no matter the title, or time of day. >shivers< :surprise:

It's quality Canadian humour like Schitt's Creek and Kim's Convenience for this gal, and as you know, stimulating Sci-Fi shows with writing to make you think. And let us not forget good animated cartoons -- subscribing to the Adult Swim station on cable has been a pandemic life-saver.:grin2:

I am also keen on good documentaries, and live music shows. Both CBC and PBS are good go-to's for these types of entertainment.

And when nothing substantial is on the television, J. and I switch to Stingray Music channel for some smooth jazz or blues. (smooth jazz is on right now, as it happens, which compliments laptop online browsing or lap-reading of a good book.) :wink2:

·
Super Moderator
6,231 Posts
Very funny, Mr. P. But this Sweet P. does not prefer Soap Operas or Reality Shows, no matter the title, or time of day. >shivers< :surprise:

It's quality Canadian humour like Schitt's Creek and Kim's Convenience for this gal, and as you know, stimulating Sci-Fi shows with writing to make you think. And let us not forget good animated cartoons -- subscribing to the Adult Swim station on cable has been a pandemic life-saver.:grin2:

I am also keen on good documentaries, and live music shows. Both CBC and PBS are good go-to's for these types of entertainment.

And when nothing substantial is on the television, J. and I switch to Stingray Music channel for some smooth jazz or blues. (smooth jazz is on right now, as it happens, which compliments laptop online browsing or lap-reading of a good book.) :wink2:

I do love me some Poop's Creek ... I think I will re-watch that entire shows seasons .... It was good from start to finish and I'm sad it ended but it was smart they ended it when they did. There was no other way it could have continued on any further.

I was more happy to hear they cleaned up in awards this year. They all deserved it. :)

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I do love me some Poop's Creek ... I think I will re-watch that entire shows seasons .... It was good from start to finish and I'm sad it ended but it was smart they ended it when they did. There was no other way it could have continued on any further.

I was more happy to hear they cleaned up in awards this year. They all deserved it. :)

Yes, indeed -- J. and I were able to watch a Schitt's Creek Marathon the other night from a CBC channel from Montreal -- and I was able to view the final Wedding episode + I was laughing sooo much! :laugh:
The Levey family are very talented, and brought a hilarious comedy classic to our Canadian television screens. If you want more about Schitt's Creek from CINEMABLEND, give the following a read: The 11 Funniest Characters and the Cast Members Who Play Them

*hugs* Sweet P.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts