Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
they are so cute! I love Leila laying on her back and also holding on to your thumb w/ one foot! Cool!

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
they're so pretty, both have such lovely colouring

·
Registered
993 Posts
is that a yellow sided or a white eared? There both gorgeous and me too jess conures are the bestest

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
BEAUTIFUL! I love Conures -- they are the BEST! (I'm not biased or anything!)

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
I love the photo of Leila hanging from your thumb and getting scritches :lovehearts: Such a little acrobat! Has she learned any more tricks?

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I do second Conures being the best, however I say the same thing about my other birds, too. :rofl: So I will say they are ONE of the BEST.

is that a yellow sided or a white eared? There both gorgeous and me too jess conures are the bestest
Taji is a Yellowsided. ;)

I love the photo of Leila hanging from your thumb and getting scritches :lovehearts: Such a little acrobat! Has she learned any more tricks?
That she is! :giggle: She is my biggest acrobat bird. Nah, she hasn't learned anymore tricks yet, I do want to teach her more, what tricks, I don't know yet! I am all ears for ideas though. :)

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
Goober has responded really well to "wave" "dance" and target training. I want to work on her putting her wings up on command next and spinning in circles :giggle: Those seem to be pretty straight forward and easy for her to figure out. I just bought one of those box toys with different colored and shaped plastic pieces you can put in the slots... I would love to teach her to pick them up and put them in the box. Seems like something she would enjoy and would really get her little brain working

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.