Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my lil parrotlet girl, Molly. She is a HOOT...always doing something to make me laugh. this is one of her favorite places to hang out...so funny....she watches over everyone and everything, like the true Queen that she is! LOL

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
she's so cute :biggrin5:

·
Registered
993 Posts
awww what a pretty girl and what a pretty name

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Is she keeping everyone in line? She is adorable.

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Now that Doug is flighted, we can't let him out with the big birds, because he would just dive bomb them. However, Doug is the only bird safe on the same stand with Shira. He will fly over where she is, and sometimes she will let him stay there, and every once in a while she will actually play with him. On the many occasions when she starts to attack him, since he is flighted, he just flies away.

We do let all the little birds out together, but we keep Shira on a different play stand from Stanley and Elisa. Actually, all of my little birds are now flighted, but Shira is good in that she will not invade the stand where the littler guys are, so, unless they invade her turf (Doug), they are safe out together, but we always stay in the room with them in case Shira would get another idea.

None of my little birds will invade the space of the big birds except for the parrotlet. He has no fear. We are constantly having to protect him from himself.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Gotta love the parrotlet attitude

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
:giggle: Sounds about right, Donna. My linnie, Mizu, used to sneak her way into the parrotlet cage to steal their food. Midge, our female pacific, used to get SO flustered and angry but since neither would fly, they just had a foot race lol. Usually Midge just stayed on top of the cage yelling at her so once Mizu got in, she couldn't get out lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.