Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, so some new photos... been working with natural light photos again :)

i had rearranged the room (will post in a new thread about that)

and the bonus photos from breakfast this morning... its raspberries... dont let Munch fool you

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Beautiful photos, especially those closeups! Those raspberry ones look like something e-v-i-l has happened!

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Munch has gone on a fruit killing spree :lol: and those last pictures of Mango melted my heart

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
They are gorgeous! I think those raspberries are actually flesh from her last victim!!! MWAHAHAHAHA!:reddevil:

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
who, tsuka? he got chomped today and required some first aid lol

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Tsuka got Munched?!?! (Litterally!) Poor birdy!

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah he got a nipped toe and is crying about it lol hes ok though, nothing broken. just cut

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
it shows his colours almost exactly to what they are in person lol its so hard to get the right colours showing on the computer

·
Registered
519 Posts
Wow, these are beautiful, Casey! I love the talk play gym you gave for them ... Lots to do and places to climb and play. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks :) i made it out of sycamore branches, curly willow branches, and a few others. i also used one of them white storage shelf units and removed the drawers to make the base of it. and i used jute rope to make the nets and a few other random things. this is the favourite playgym. i occasionally add on to it, but there's only so much room to add. one day i want to make more, to make a wider playgym :)

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
That is an extremely cool play gym. :D I love it.
And cute birdies!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.