Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
made some toys recently and decided to share!

swing i made for mango he really likes it. i hand weaved the willow vines myself

the tiels straw stick toy

tiel's slinky stick toy

mango's small green wicker ball (recycled from another bird toy, same with shell on it)

mango's bell toy

foot toy

tiels HAD a new willow toy but... well you see. it lasted 3 days

munch's hand weaved willow ball (updated after)

playgym toys

playgym

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks :) most of the fids stuff is 90% hand made, inlcluding much of the playgym!

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks! i made it out of those clear storage drawers... i took the drawers out and took off a few levels and turned it into a playgym! its a big hit with mine!

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
the vine is off a local willow tree :) its growing new this year and its great for weaving!

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
great pictures and great toy ideas, thank you for sharing with us

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
and mango playing with the swing :)

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
cute heheh!

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Very nice! Very creative! I love making bird toys, SO much cheaper and they play with the homemade ones just as much as the store bought one! It's much more fun watching them destroy a homemade toy that cost pennies than a fancy $$$ toy!!! LOL!

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
haha mine hate store bought ones so much that i actually have to bring them with me when i go actually get some LOL if they look interested when i hold it up for them i found their toy. then i let them play with it until we get home lol then it goes in the cage. rare i find toys i can buy them (gotta watch with some stuff as dally cant have paper or cardboard because she eats it. and tiels get very hormonal and naughty with paper and carboard anyways lol)

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
lol i run out too some days lol ive been in a foraging mood lately. no longer do they just get spray millet lol they have to forage for it. new rule in the house. no more free treats :D

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
thanks feel free to use any of my ideas. i just stayed up all night to make some new ones and work on cage themes. lovies cages are going jungle themed so i need to make toys to suit that style!

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
thats a really cool idea:thumbsup: i need to re-arange solos cage its looking abit disfunctional at the moment

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i will have photos up of the layout when im done... it could be done today or next week i have no clue.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.