Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I'd show you some pictures of the hand tame zebra finch youngster I have and am keeping :biggrin5: it's super cute and super cuddly. We don't know yet whether it's male or female and it will take a while for it to fully mature. I'll know sooner or later though 'cause the orange cheeks should come through

he's so cute :D

·
Registered
226 Posts
Oh my goodness, he is so cute! I didnt know finches could be tamed. Thats awesome. And I LOVE his name! LOL

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
That is the mother of all cutes:yesnod:. Even cuter than my Maroon Bellied and I rated him highly. Yours is just extraordinary. Brilliant!

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hehe thanks guys :) finches are hard to tame but he's great!

my boyfriend came up with the name haha. He couldn't remember out of my friends which was Melvyn and which was Martin so he ended up calling them both Marvin, then he said he'd call his son Marvin and I said thar kid would hate him :lol: so he named the poor zebbie Marvin Rollins :rofl:

·
Registered
914 Posts
Oh my goodness, cuteness overload!!!!:biggrin5: Marvin is the cutest thing ive ever seen:lovehearts:

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
Oh, how adorable! I know some finches can be tamed, I didn't know Zebras were one of them!! :lovehearts:

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you :D

neither did I Jenny!

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hehe thank you :D

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
hehe thank you :D he's a real cutie

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I did indeed. He was very pushed aside from his 4 siblings, they wouldn't let him near them and they wouldn't let him nest with them at night it was really sad :( but every time I came in the aviary he'd fly over to me, so I decided to keep using that and now he's the cutest, snuggliest little thing on the planet haha!

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
thank you :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.