Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if all goes well and nothing happens between now and when i get her i will be getting a new baby in mid Nov. i was told she will be an albino and she was very sweet. anyways meet Luna i wish her and my GCC could be in the same cage but i know that is dangerous so i will be looking for a nice cage but not to big and at a very good price if you know of a site that has good prices let me know. Luna is a cockatiel by the way :) i am suppose to get updated pics as she grows so i will post them as i get them

Attachments

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
been keeping an eye on Craigslist have yet to find something near me yet but will continue looking and thank you

·
Registered
237 Posts
Luna is so cute! Just look at that tiny crest she is developing. :lovehearts:

I have also seen some good sized cages at Petsmart for around $99. Not sure what your budget is for a cage.

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Luna is so cute! Just look at that tiny crest she is developing. :lovehearts:

I have also seen some good sized cages at Petsmart for around $99. Not sure what your budget is for a cage.
thank you i have to go a bit less expensive Luna is 100 plus i have to buy gas to go get her so i am on a bit of a small budget for the cage but if i can find a really good deal on a great cage i will do that since i have a month and a half to get everything ready

·
Super Moderator
17,670 Posts
Congratulations! She's a white face lutino I believe :) I have wanted one for a very long time. I love all of the wf mutations though :lol:

Reactions: lisaowens

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
What a cute fuzzy, you must be excited to get her. :)
Good luck with finding a nice cage for her, perhaps you can buy one second hand?
I wouldn't take a small one, cockatiels need much space.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Cute baby! Do a google search for bird cages, many good, cheap cages usually with free shipping! Looking forward to updates!!!!

·
Registered
686 Posts
It's surprising how fast they grow, looking good! Thanks!

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
This is such a cute age when the feathers begin to grow. Now you can already see that she is a little cockatiel! :)

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
She is very cute. Love the whitefaced cockatiels

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.