Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
....or Samson and Delilah. I haven't decided yet on the names. They made the trip well, and they are very cute!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Aww! They're gorgeous little things. Your female is really light compared to mine :biggrin5:

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
I love their little orange beaks. I'll be interested in a few weeks in hearing your opinion on whether or not they are a lot messier than parrots. Many people have told me that their eating habits and diet make them messier. I doubt you will think they are messier than grey "floofies". :giggle:

Oh, much as I love the name Stanley, I vote for Sampson and Delilah, just because you got them together. I do think you need a Stanley, though, but Ken did say there would be room for more.

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
nanay, I don't find mine to be very messy at all really. My other birds can be dreadful but never the finches haha

Reactions: nanay

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Thanks guys!

Nanay, it's easy for Ken...he has none of the responsibilities for feeding or cleaning. I've said it before and I'll say it again...no more birds! I'm so weak in the face of temptation, though!

I've not been finding them messy...in fact, so far, I'd have to say they are the cleanest of my whole flock. That may be because they are on a seed diet, and all my others get veggies and fruit. It can't get worse than Levi's and Fred's poops though....LOL!

Reactions: nanay

·
Registered
662 Posts
W have two make zebras, and they are fun to have around. They get used to speech patterns and t.v. sounds and will chime in with their song at the right time. They just peep peep and make us laugh! Your pair are cute!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.