Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I found my camera charger so I took some more pics Deli was being so cute....

You guys know who they are ;)

Cadbury being cute

Deli got her beak trimmed today it was uber long for a 6 month old bird but shes very gentle with her toys

As you can see in her bath pictures her beak became overgrown the vet said not to worry because shes in perfect health so shes just on an extra supplement and probiotics for a bit but he said it was probably the stress of moving too a new home coupled with her being gentle with toys and genetically predisposed to having her beak grow.

Bahh the girls are getting fat again lol guess I gotta make em fly around the room again- stupid Alex feeds all them so hes skinny lmbo

Cutie 9 year old cadbury :lovehearts:

·
Registered
493 Posts
Great pics! I just love it when people share pics. She was really enjoying her bath.

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
aww They are all lovely. The last lots of pics I thought Deli's beak was a bit long but I didn't want to be rude or a killjoy by pointing it out, so I kept quiet :biggrin5: So glad to hear she's in perfect health and her beak's trimmed, she is gorgeous! love all your animals ;)

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lol I would of been happy lol I didnt realize till about a week ago, because Id never had to get it done with the other birds specially at such a young age, wierd

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
soooo cute thanks for sharing :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.