Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some more since you're not familiar with them. Just thought I'd share. :biggrin5:

First is my very first Linnie Apple, then Blueberry, Lemon & Oliver. :biggrin5:

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
They are amazing. Whenever I see the name Oliver I get chocked up. I need to do some more research on Linnies. They are very beautiful birds. Bigger than Parrotlets, smaller than GCC's? Your blue one is precious.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They are amazing. Whenever I see the name Oliver I get chocked up. I need to do some more research on Linnies. They are very beautiful birds. Bigger than Parrotlets, smaller than GCC's? Your blue one is precious.
Ohh sorry Bob...:hug:

They are bigger then Parrotlet's & smaller then GCC.

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
They're so gorgeous! I love how they all seem to be named after their colours haha :D

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
theyre like a rainbow! theyre just so fluffy and cute! i too like how theyre named!

·
Registered
230 Posts
They are sooooo adorable and the names are great too. I had considered getting a Linnie but haven't seen many around so I don't know much about them.

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
They are sooooo adorable and the names are great too. I had considered getting a Linnie but haven't seen many around so I don't know much about them.

there are many threads on linnies and if you look on the linnie forum there are tons of breeders so I'm sure you could find one that would get to you :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.