Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I made two cheapy ornaments for my birds! One is for my cockatiel, Minnie, and the other is for my budgies, Lola, Jasper and Celia.

My 'tiel's:

On the front it says "Minnie" and on the back, there's a picture of her.

My budgie's:

There are pictures of them and then under the pictures it says "Lola, Jasper, Celia"

They are all hanging by the birds' cages. Have any of you guys made/bought ornaments for your birdies?

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
I like them. I haven't made anything crafty for my birds at all. My daughter would probably enjoy making things. I'll show her the pictures.

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Awesome! Those are cool :D

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Haha, thanks. I want to eventually order actual ornaments and get them personalized for my birds.

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
That's awesome haha!

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yup. I'll probably start searching for places online that I could do that.

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
I didn't realise you could get any thing like that done

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Really? That would be cool! How much would it cost, though?

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
They're pretty expensive for their size but meh, they gotta look cool :lol:

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Your sister must really enjoy her rats, Jenny. And you must really love your sister.

My sister gave me a little statuette of a woman praying. She is sitting on a chair and leaning forward with her head on her hands, praying. When my son saw it, he was across the room. He said, "Is that a man on a toilet?" I don't know what he thought about my sister's tastes to have said that? :rofl::rofl:

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Haha nanay that's awesome XD

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
Your sister must really enjoy her rats, Jenny. And you must really love your sister.

My sister gave me a little statuette of a woman praying. She is sitting on a chair and leaning forward with her head on her hands, praying. When my son saw it, he was across the room. He said, "Is that a man on a toilet?" I don't know what he thought about my sister's tastes to have said that? :rofl::rofl:
She does, and I do ;) We've always been very close, we never fought or bickered. These are the statues I got for her :biggrin5:

http://www.etsy.com/transaction/30616737

http://www.etsy.com/transaction/37385459

Her girls are spoiled rotten. Scoodles is the cream hooded and she just had to go to the vet because some of her teeth were impacted and needed trimmed, so Scoodles is on a soft food only diet for the next month. So she's eating pellets that are softened with water to a paste with organic baby food and greek yogurt :lol:

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Those statuettes are adorable! I would have never thought it could be done with a rat. lol

Your sister is a good pet owner.

Reactions: Jenny

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
Those statuettes are adorable! I would have never thought it could be done with a rat. lol

Your sister is a good pet owner.
Thanks, Nanay. We've always had animals and our Mom told us an animal is family - no matter how big or small, you always give them the best you can and do your best for them :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
That's a really nice thing for your mom to say. Very sweet. :)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.