TalkParrots.com banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I almost got my nose pierced tonight for free. Cayenne was testy today after being spoiled by my presence for 5 days straight. I was home with the flu. I came home from work and gave him some scritches and had him step up. He did, then went for my nose! Not an all out gonna kill you bite, but enough to break the skin. It felt worse than it was.
Was he ever upset that I was gone all day. He didn't get over it until we went to another room for some alone time and scratching and sweet talk.
Next time I'm sick I will stay in my room! He does love me very much, he gave me some food! (yuk) what a sweety:lovehearts:

Attachments

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes He feeds me every day. I take the gift with my fingers and wipe it off when he's not looking! Don't want to hurt his feelings! We spent 2 months visiting in the store every week 2-3 times. He would see me come in the door and come down off the perch and put his head down for me to scratch him. He started talking to me real quiet and then clicks and sounds so I clicked back. I think it was bird talk for hey I think you are sexy.... Well he is if you're a female senegal. He is a big boy too. Larger than the store owner has ever seen.:giggle:

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ya he's cute until he attacked my sweety today! Was it the salad or just he hates any one else but me!? I think the honeymoon is over:eek:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.