Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Vulture My Pearl Pied Male That Says Pretty Bird, Vulture and wolf whistles. He has his 4th birthday on feb. 22

Graystar Was My First Bird And Cockatiel She Is My Baby And I Love Her So Much, She is almost 6 years old and a normal pearl

This Is Ivory my whiteface lutino pied she has bluegrey eyes which is rare so thats why she isn't a albino but maybe pied everybody thinks she is clear pied so we will find out when i breed her, she is bout 4-5 years old

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Your birds are very beautiful. Thanks for sharing

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Yea They Are All Tame And Love To Be Out Of Their Cage Held And Love Me To Sing And Have Radio On! Vulture says Pretty Bird He Is the only cockatiel that i have had that talks as i have had 9 cockatiels before but that was babies included and one breeding pair. I almost always tame or handfeed my babies. Ivory was untamed when i got her and it only took me 2 weeks to fully tame her and she has never bitten me just nibbles, Graystar and vulture have always been tame. Vulture i have raised since he was a chick so he was from my pair i sold.

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
I really think Ivory is stunning

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks I Thought So Too But Here Is A Picture Of Her When I Got Her! She Lived In A Aviary And It Rained That Day And She Took A Mudbath! LOL

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
haha awwwh what a mucky little thing :biggrin5:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.