Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lol! :giggle:

Nah, he's just a riding horse. I broke him into the saddle and everything, but haven't been able to ride him for awhile because he's a few hours away from where I live, but thankfully in the same state! My Aunty drives trucks and she's in another state right now, but she's going to let me know when she comes this way so she can pick me up and I can go see him. She keeps her horse on the same property as mine, so it'll be good to go riding together, I can't wait.. I miss my little boy. :(

·
Registered
68 Posts
He is beautiful. I used to have a horse and I miss her a lot. They just started building up the area and a lot of ranches became townhouses. It got impossible to find a place to board for under 1000 a month and there was no safe place left to ride.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Your so lucky to have a horse. I grew up with horses but they weren't mine. I love horses. I love riding them and groomign them. He is so beautiful.

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
He is beautiful. I used to have a horse and I miss her a lot. They just started building up the area and a lot of ranches became townhouses. It got impossible to find a place to board for under 1000 a month and there was no safe place left to ride.
That's the problem, finding board that's cheap, well a price that you can afford.

My horse is in a paddock with my Aunts horse, that's the only place she could put them, it's a friends paddock I think she said, luckily enough so it doesn't cost anything.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Solace, it's probably best to stay out of this. Just let the troll do her (less than amazing) stuff until one of the admins come on. ;)

·
Registered
327 Posts
My whole family is involved in horse racing (very prestigious family name) and i am so sad that i cant ride where i live so i have to wait until school vacations and ride then at my uncles farm on "my" horse there. His name is Rodeo Red.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.