1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
Awww....Daisy, hun...She's absolutely gorgeous! She's vicious looking, but beautiful. I still feel bad every time I think about Axel. A heart attack? Come on. That's not fair. I'm really sorry this happened. At least she is resting in peace and flying free. It's really nice that you've put this together. Since you have so many pictures, you might want to make a YouTube video in memory of her...Kind of like the one I did for Rosco? You could make a slideshow and put music and other things to it. Just an idea.

Thanks for sharing, she's very beautiful.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Shes so beautiful.rip sweetie fly high and fly free

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Abby, I would make a video of pictures but I dunno, I'd rather not to be honest. I've got many videos of her in general so they'll keep me going :) And yeah a heart-attack. The most stupid thing that could of happened :mad: I can't believe she went that young too. They have a pretty long life span. She was going to be 2 this month (16th) so I'll get her some flowers. I really miss her. I'm on the look for a new bird of prey now but I don't think I'd have the guts to try another owl :(

And thanks Brianna. The support of everybody helps :thanku:everybody :)

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
No problem. And I think you should try another owl. :)

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've got Juggernaut so I don't think I will :( granddads getting me a red-tail buzzard though now :) so I can't wait to find one for sale hehe

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
Very cool! Bird after bird after bird it seems!

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hmm only with the aviary birds, I don't get birds of prey so often, they need so much hard work but into them. Such a tiring thing to take up. The worst thing is losing a bird. We worked with Archie and Altai Saker falcon. EVERY SINGLE TIME we flew him he'd go to the same place. A rugby place down the road :lol:

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
Wait, so how many birds of prey do you own right now?

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
1 at the moment :biggrin5:

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Haha yeah she was massive. At 3 weeks old she fit in my hand, at 6 weeks she came to my knees :lol: thank you!

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
That is big! I like big birds, just not all big beaks.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Im so sorry :( she is so adorable the baby pics awww :lovehearts: first time iv seen a baby owl and awww she is sooo cute :lovehearts:

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hehe Abby I really want a Swainson's toucan!

And thank you Lindsey it's much appreciated! The first baby owl you've seen!? some are WAY cuter than her :lol:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.