Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is where Angelina sits, watches and waits while I'm cleaning her cage in the morning. She looked so cute I had to snap a pic! She makes sure I do it right! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks! She's come a LONG way in the two years since I adopted her! (She was 3 last December) She was a holy terror back then, but finally we've become friends. Parrotlets are very complicated little birds!

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
she is SO adorable! I love her fluffy belly!

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
LOL! She sits like a little dumpling, hunkered down on her perch, when she's relaxed and comfortable. When she's "on alert", she gets tall andt thin! Anything in between, she's regular Parrotlet size!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Jo anne i know what you mean i have a parrotlet and they think they are big parrots and mine is my watchdog if he thinks the cockatiels are getting in trouble he yells at them in his langage! LOL

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
LOL! That's funny! Angelina wants NOTHING to do with Libby, my GCC -- not now, not EVER! She would attack Libby in a heartbeat! They certainly are feisty little birds!

·
Registered
57 Posts
I use to have one that use to terorize graystar my one cockatiel and so now she hates parrotlets and paco is friendly towards the cockatiels which is wield cause most parrotlets don't like other birds!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.