Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so heres my little baby lutino linnie I just brought her home last night so Ill post some better pictures tomorrow. She's soo sweet I just love her she has the prettiest little voice. i'm just trying to figure out what to name her so if anyone has any ideas suggest away.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Congratulations. She is beautiful.

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
What a beautiful bird! I saw some Linnies at the Bird Farm the other day. They really grabbed my interest. Such neat birds!

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
I like the name my mom picked for her yellow bird - Soleil, pronounced So-lay (I think, I'm bad at typing out phonetics) :) Sun in French

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ohh I like that name Jenny, I like Sunshine too, I've also been thinking about Lemon Drop but I think I'm going to go with Delilah it just seems to suit her shes got a very sweet laid back personality. She makes the most beautiful whistles I've ever heard and she even says up.

I can tell she's gonna be excellant, I actually liked her sisters colour better she was a bit brighter but Delilah seemed a bit more subdued just wanted to stay on my shoulder where her sister wanted to go play. I figured the nice subdued personality would fit my flock better.

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Jessie,
Did she come from someone on the linnie forum? I think you were wise to go with personality. I love the name.

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
No I was looking into Ineke but I have no idea where prescott is lol and I don't have my car yet. and ummm..my dad doesn't know i got her so I'm hoping he just doesnt realize he never goes in the bird room and he's usually not there when I have the birds out. I went with a breed that was in Beamsville actually.

Heres a few more pics

·
Registered
226 Posts
She looks like a banana to me. How about Chiquita? Or, Banana? hee hee...she's gorgeous. I LOVE linnies! :lovehearts:

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
what a beauty :D

·
Registered
340 Posts
She's beautiful! I love the Lutinos!!!:lovehearts:

·
Registered
57 Posts
I Had A Chiquita She Was A Cockatiel That Was Mostly Yellow

·
Registered
57 Posts
Love The Linnie Btw I Want One Now But Have No Room For Anymore Birds!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.