Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Coming home by airplane this week, maybe by Tuesday. A couple of pre wean pictures. He's a Blue Throated Conure.

·
Registered
887 Posts
What a little sweetie. I am handraising a couple of Green Cheeks as well at the moment along with the Galah's who are just about to go into a cage for weaning. The Derbeyan went into a cage today and I picked up his future girlfriend today. I just love baby birds.

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
Oh, he's beautiful!! You don't see many blue throats - they're such gorgeous birds!! I can't wait to see more pictures :lovehearts:

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Beautiful! Congrats!

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks everyone.

Jenny, I know, I've VERY excited to say the least that I am getting one!! WOOHOO. lol

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
What country are you in that you can get a blue throated conure? The bird is beautiful and I am very excited for you.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Wow! I have never seen one of these in person. They look really beautiful, though, in pictures! :swoon: Will you look to find a mate for him?

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Oh my gosh it's adorable hehe! I love how the amazon looks kinda left out haha. When will you be getting him?

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Wow! I have never seen one of these in person. They look really beautiful, though, in pictures! :swoon: Will you look to find a mate for him?
I haven't thought about finding him a mate. He was hard enough to get. lol The breeder keeps back some for future breeders & this one was so sweet he kept him for a pet....and I got him. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
Nice Conure!! I'm actually planning on buying a Sun Conure sometime next year.

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Any updates on Pickles? He is so beautiful.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Any updates on Pickles? He is so beautiful.

Aww thanks for asking. He's just an awesome bird. I'm pretty sure he says "hello" and he understands kisses. He makes baby noises & I just love it, my other Conure do not make this sound, but they make simular sounds to each other but Pickles makes funny baby sounds.

He just finished walking on the floor, all the way down the hallway, into the kitchen to find me warming up my tea. :giggle: I should share newer pics. :lovehearts:

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Here are some newer pics of Pickles. I can't wait until he gets his full adult colors.

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
What will be the full adult coloration? I didn't know he would change.

It sounds as if he really likes you. If we could get blue throats in the states, I'd sure have to find one for myself.

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
He's really stunning!

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
What will be the full adult coloration? I didn't know he would change.

It sounds as if he really likes you. If we could get blue throats in the states, I'd sure have to find one for myself.

He'll just have a lot more color to him, brighter. :lovehearts:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.