Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
Awesome! Is this after your own house or just a random house you built?

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
Cool! I'll post some pictures of some houses I've made sometime soon.

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
I always just buy a house that I like, get rid of EVERYTHING inside and then make it my own :lol: awesome pics though :biggrin5:

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I always just buy a house that I like, get rid of EVERYTHING inside and then make it my own :lol: awesome pics though :biggrin5:
I usually do that to since everything in them are so ugly I buy them new but I haven't seen a decent house. :)

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
I think the ones with the pools are often really cool. They're always a tad more modern

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
When I feel mean and I wanna make a ghost house, I make them all get in the pool, then remove the ladders... fast forward it and death comes :lol:

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
When I feel mean and I wanna make a ghost house, I make them all get in the pool, then remove the ladders... fast forward it and death comes :lol:
what do they drown? I always used the death cheat to kill them :p

·
Registered
3,838 Posts

In the old Sims, I either did that or filled the house with furniture and a few fireplaces and deleted the doors :whistle: :lol:

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Haha Jenny that's great! I've never had a fire death. I've had a sim on the toilet and as they got off the ghost came through the wall and scared them to death... death by toilet ghost :lol:

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
In the Sims 3, the Sims can climb out of the pool. They don't need a ladder. That only worked in the previous Sims, unfortunately.

I always prefer to build my own house. I get real creative and fancy with it!

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
In the Sims 3, the Sims can climb out of the pool. They don't need a ladder. That only worked in the previous Sims, unfortunately.

I always prefer to build my own house. I get real creative and fancy with it!
I like building houses to but I'm no one for decorating with pictures on walls and stuff. :)

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
I prefer the decoration to the building. Every time I build one it never looks good :lol:

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I just swan in an indoor pool and I realized why haven't I ever made my pools inside my sim homes I gotta do that now. :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.