Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have to ask a favor of you all! A friend of a friend was closing his aviary and sold me alot of his conure pairs. They are arriving this weekend with the breeder cages and all. My problem is that no one has a name.

I have 1 pair of black caps: Dante and Beatrice
5 pairs of green cheeks split yellowside
1 pair of normal green cheeks
3 yellowside split pineapple boys: nicknamed the 3 amigos as they are so bonded.
1 pair of cockatiels

I really need to name these guys and am a wee bit stumped. I also have 3 (and counting) baby whiteface cockatiels to nick name :)

·
Registered
339 Posts
Congrats on all the new birds! ;)

Names.. um, I'm not too good with names, but I'll try a few ;)
Salt & Pepper (for a pair)
Peaches
Pebbles
Piglet
Bullet
Bubbles
Cheeky
Cinnamon
Kirby
Lipton
Mango
Martini
Mozart
Nibbles
Olive
Ollie
Peanut
PeeWee
Pepsi
Popcorn
Scrunch
Spice
Sweet & Sour (pair maybe)
Squeaky
Ziggy
Squawks
Snowball..
I got all these off this site:
http://www.cockatiel.org/fun/birdnames.html :p

Reactions: Cannuck

·
Registered
509 Posts
I know what you mean! It can take me months to figure out the perfect name for a parrot! I come up with hundreds of great names, then when I need them, I seem to forget them all!

For the 3 amigos you could name them the names of the 3 amigos! They're names have escaped me but someone else may know??

For a pair, how about these names http://www.birdsupplies.com/Articles.asp?ID=140 they also have some great single names.

I've always liked the name Bonnie and Clyde for a naughty pair of birdies!

But anyway, congratulations, on all the Conures! I'd love to own that many conures :lovehearts:

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I know what you mean! It can take me months to figure out the perfect name for a parrot! I come up with hundreds of great names, then when I need them, I seem to forget them all!

For the 3 amigos you could name them the names of the 3 amigos! They're names have escaped me but someone else may know??

For a pair, how about these names http://www.birdsupplies.com/Articles.asp?ID=140 they also have some great single names.

I've always liked the name Bonnie and Clyde for a naughty pair of birdies!

But anyway, congratulations, on all the Conures! I'd love to own that many conures :lovehearts:
Thank you! Bonnie and Clyde would be perfect for a pair of Black Caps! Lol!

I like the idea of the 3 amigos but can't find the names anywhere! Lol!

Thank you for all the suggestions! I will post as soon as I figure it all out! Lol!

My cinnamon split turquoise baby is going to be called Punky and I think my visual turquoise baby will be Brewster! Lol! Yeah, I'm an 80's child!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Jenny and Ella! The three amigos are now officially Lucky, Dusty and Ned!!

We also have Bonnie and Clyde for the black cap pair (I like that better than Dante and Beatrice).

One of the GCC pairs is Sly and Sally!
Only 5 more pairs to name!:biggrin5:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.