Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For a little blue budgie that's a male I'm running out of names I would post pics but seems everytime I do I get negitive comments needless to say I'm done postin pics. And name advices?

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
I thought you were downsizing your flock? Hmm, names... Nemo!? hehe

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Someone on here has a budgie named Ocean. I absolutely LOVE that name! Then again, maybe that is YOUR budgie, lol. I'll think on it some more.

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Awh darn it. I thought Nemo was awesome, but I was too late XD Oscar?

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I like the name Светло-голубой but I'm not sure yet.

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
I personally enjoy your pictures, Rachel. You always have so many to post, and your birds are very cute.

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Same! There's nothing wrong with them at all. You have tons of awesome birds to show us!

·
Registered
339 Posts
I'm not very good wig names :eek: Ozzy? Or Mr. something?

Are you going to downsize?

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
Mod time again - please do not push people, guys. We want a 100% positive, user friendly forum here. The staff will not tolerate anyone feeling as though they cannot share photos on the forum, due to being picked on. The comments on Julia downsizing her flock cross the line from constructive criticism or simply asking after things, and come across as very negative. Please help me, and the rest of the staff here, keep this a friendly welcoming place by just reining things in just a little ok? :thumbsup: I really appreciate your help, everyone!

I'm partial to pretentious names :giggle: What color is your budgie?

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
I still don't know a name but man that bird is beautiful. A lovely colour :)!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.