Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I havent posted in ages, but, wanted to share that I have a new baby coming soon....the bird I have been wanting for YEARS...a baby creamino linnie! A little girl! She is being handfed right now by a wonderful breeder in Utah, and is just six weeks old. In about another three or four weeks, she will be ready to fly to me, and I just cant wait. We have already named her, Starly. Isnt she cute? Im so excited. Just wish time would go by a little bit faster! LOL
Judi

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
SWEET! She's beautiful! Can't wait to see more pics!

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
She is darling!

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Congratulations she is just adorable!

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you everybody. Im so excited, and anxious. should be about three more weeks or so....cant wait!

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Three more weeks???? :nailbite:

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Three more weeks???? :nailbite:
Im guessing....the breeder only said mid to late July. Man, it seems like FOREVER! And now, Im worried that by the the time she is ready to come home, it will be too hot to ship. Wouldnt that be HORRIBLE! To have to wait another MONTH or more? Geez, please let it stay COOL until then! :eek:

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
I don't know how far away you are, but I think I'd have to make a road trip if it were too hot to ship. However, that is certainly not always possible. I'm just saying, it is VERY hard to wait.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Nope, not possible. New Hampshire to Utah....would take me a week, one way! LOL Lets just hope for a nice cool July.....

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Woe! I couldn't do that, either.

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
She is gorgeous! I've been wanting a Linnie for ages but can't get hold of one:( Best things come to those who wait;)

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
She is gorgeous! I've been wanting a Linnie for ages but can't get hold of one:( Best things come to those who wait;)
Where are you located? the breeder Starly is coming from, has four more babies, waiting for homes. ;)

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Tippa, I have linnies, if you'd ever be interested in buying one at some point I'd be very welcome to get them breeding again haha!

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Tippa, I have linnies, if you'd ever be interested in buying one at some point I'd be very welcome to get them breeding again haha!
How lucky are you :yesnod:. I've been looking at Preloved birds and other selling sites for them and never managed to see any up for sale. So now I have ended up with 3 clingy Conures, their wings are unclipped, I can't even take a dump alone without them following me:mad:. If or when ever I can handle another bird I'll check with ya first:), right now these little buggers of mine are just too much of a handful. Thanks for the offer :biggrin5:

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
How lucky are you :yesnod:. I've been looking at Preloved birds and other selling sites for them and never managed to see any up for sale. So now I have ended up with 3 clingy Conures, their wings are unclipped, I can't even take a dump alone without them following me:mad:. If or when ever I can handle another bird I'll check with ya first:), right now these little buggers of mine are just too much of a handful. Thanks for the offer :biggrin5:
:rofl: my mom's dog does that, it's so annoying. I go to the bathroom and if I close the door he paces and whines and cries. Tough luck, dude, it's private business in there :yesnod:

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
:rofl: my mom's dog does that, it's so annoying. I go to the bathroom and if I close the door he paces and whines and cries. Tough luck, dude, it's private business in there :yesnod:
hehe, well my Conures sat on my shoulder all the way through the session, I don't know how they put up with me:giggle:

Sorry JudiNH for hijaking your thread, ok back to the topic :biggrin5:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.