Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guess what?:biggrin5: i got two baby buudgies today:thumbsup: last week i saw a few baby budgies at our pet store and i really wanted one so my dad said he would think about it and tell me at the end of the week:) i was going to post about it but when my dad says ill think about it it normaly means no so i didnt want to get my hopes up but this morning he took me to get ONE, but i brought a big cage and my dad had left me alone in the pet shop so i got TWO so that they wouldnt be lonely :giggle:
they are not hand raised but are not that scared of me, they dont mind if i put my hand in thier cage and stuff like that.
they are both name less so any one have any ideas?
sorry they arent such great pics but i dont want to freak them out

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
ooh cant wait to see, i LOVE budgies :)

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Congratulations! I look forward to the pictures and any further information. I love budgies.

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
congrats. Can't wait for the pics. I use http://tinypic.com/ and then just take the forum code and stick it in the message. I can't help you with names as my cockatiel STILL doesn't have a name

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
haha thanks daisy :) the one is alot more tame then the other he/she will jump on my finger and just sit there and he/she lets me rub him/her:biggrin5: the other one is a bit scared still but he/she is ok with me putting my hand in the cage :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
that's good, try some millet, they'll come around super fast

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
Pudge and Mumble...what cutie names! Congrats on your new budgies. :D

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
those are adorable names!