Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all i am new here and yes i have mbs i just love my birds i started with budgies then to cockatiels then to green cheek conures and now i,m just getting into kakarikis here are just a few of my many birds

kakari 1.jpg

kakariki 2.jpg

i,m so gorgious.jpg

sparkles and stretch.jpg

shadow.jpg

salt.jpg

pepper.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
72 Posts
hi allen.welcome to talk parrots:hello17:

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
the top 2 kakarikis are the ones i,m getting i allready have a pied that is about 6 months old once i get these 2 i,ll breed them and get a male for olive and i,m also getting my green cheek dna so i can get a mate for cheechy

·
Registered
277 Posts
Welcome, Allen. You have a nice flock there. Looks like you either must have had babies or will be having them soon.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Hi Allen, welcome!!. You have a lovely flock, I have a green cheek and a cockatiel too. The kakariki is a beauty, I must do more reading on them, they're becomming quite popular. SpickyDavies kakariki is gorgeous. :)

·
Registered
140 Posts
Welcome. And since we see eggs in the nest, will you please share pics with us at various stages? Please?:biggrin5:

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yes i have had chicks hatch i,ll find them and make a new post of them in the small parrot section only 2 hatched out of 5 there at the stage where they are looking out the hole of the nest box

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.