Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all i am new here and yes i have mbs i just love my birds i started with budgies then to cockatiels then to green cheek conures and now i,m just getting into kakarikis here are just a few of my many birds

Bird Beak Parrot Yellow Natural material

Eye Beak Organism Cockatiel Feather

Bird Beak Parrot Feather Macaw

Bird Vertebrate Beak Parrot Bird supply

Bird Cockatoo Cockatiel Beak Parrot

Head Bird Eye Beak Human body

Bird Cockatiel Cockatoo Eye Beak

Attachments

·
Registered
72 Posts
hi allen.welcome to talk parrots:hello17:

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
the top 2 kakarikis are the ones i,m getting i allready have a pied that is about 6 months old once i get these 2 i,ll breed them and get a male for olive and i,m also getting my green cheek dna so i can get a mate for cheechy

·
Registered
277 Posts
Welcome, Allen. You have a nice flock there. Looks like you either must have had babies or will be having them soon.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Hi Allen, welcome!!. You have a lovely flock, I have a green cheek and a cockatiel too. The kakariki is a beauty, I must do more reading on them, they're becomming quite popular. SpickyDavies kakariki is gorgeous. :)

·
Registered
140 Posts
Welcome. And since we see eggs in the nest, will you please share pics with us at various stages? Please?:biggrin5:

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yes i have had chicks hatch i,ll find them and make a new post of them in the small parrot section only 2 hatched out of 5 there at the stage where they are looking out the hole of the nest box

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.