Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well this stray has been dumped in my fiance's mom's neighbourhood and theyve been looking for her home, to no avail. shes been around for a month... we had to take her in. we couldnt just leave the poor thing to be hit. she was just too sweet and friendly.

shes really skinny and patchy on her back end (fleas) but shes being treated for all parasites. shes the friendliest thing ive ever met!

this makes 4 cats now D: but alls good, whats one more lol just no more. she has the possibility of being pregnant as we dont know if shes fixed and we know shes a young cat between the ages of 7 months to 2 years)

well her name is Destiny (because it was fate that she found us)

the other 3 brats are taking her very well, Daystar wants to be friends (as usual. she LOVES other cats, even new ones) and its only Destiny who is a little hissy but no fights or paws swiping at all, not even near the food bowls. Jessie is a little nervous as shes the worst with accepting new cats but shes doing very well. only one hiss and thats cuz Destiny hissed at her first. Gylfie is curious but a bit nervous too. keeps trying to sniff the new girl but runs when she hisses LOL

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
She's beautiful, I'm glad she came to you

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
us too, my fiance is glad to have a cat that likes him!

·
Registered
340 Posts
She's very pretty! With a little good care, she'll be absolutely gorgeous!!! Good for you!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.