TalkParrots.com banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok about 6-8 months ago i sold 2 cockatiels today i found out that the pied died and in fact they had a dog a cat they smoked in the house and around the birds they also smoked dope around them as well i called them up and gave them a blast i literly gave him a piece of my mind normally i would not do this but since this person is my nephew i was able to the other one he sold to a person i no she bought a new cage that is just huge i,m glad that happy is ok she is allready bonded to her other male

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
this is a pic of the birds the pied died the lutino is ok even though she has a birth defect she has been checked bye a avian vet and he said she just has a defect

here is a pic of the pied that died

·
Registered
277 Posts
Having to rehome a bird is hard enough but then to know it was not cared for makes it so much worse. I am so sorry this pied died. He is now in a much better place. RIP little fellow.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the worse part is he is my nephew and he also heard it from his aunt on my sisterinlaws side as well

·
Registered
392 Posts
So sorry the little guy died :(. You think by giving them to a family member you're giving them a good home, and then something like this happens. I understand your anger.

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
I am so sorry to hear this happened. The hardest thing to do is to part with one of your animals. And to hear it went to a bad home... :frown: that's my worst nightmare working in a pet shop. RIP little one, you're in a better place now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.