Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I woke up an hour earlier than usual this morning (for an event). I could see my GCC Gracie rustling in her Happy Hut and I guess she wasn't ready to get up because she squawked when she came out! She sat on my shoulder while I ate breakfast and has been quite the demanding, nippy little grump. She is usually happy to sit on my shoulder under my hair, but not this morning. She climbed up on top of my head twice! Ugh. I hope she goes back to sleep after I leave or maybe she'll take a nap with me later (not literally with me, since I know it is not safe to have your bird in bed w/ you).
Anyone else have a grumpy morning bird? :coffee1:

·
Registered
993 Posts
LOL Russ gets this way if it close to bed time, he gets a bit nippy and overall not pleased, I find it quite humerous there more like humans then we realize :lol:

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
My birds are very grouchy in the morning haha

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
Angel, my mom's pionus, was like that lol. Goober gets mad at me when I come home at night if I DON'T wake her up and give her kisses before putting her back to bed

·
Registered
204 Posts
It used to be that Popcorn got up at 8 am every day and screamed until we uncovered her cage. Fortunately she's gotten used to our sleeping pattern by now and doesn't wake up until 10 or so. YAY.

But if she gets overtired, look out -- screaming and biting abound!

·
Registered
623 Posts
Its funny to see this post as i was just wondering this. My little guy wants out of his cage so bad and I have to work til six on friday. I went right to his cage and let him out and it wasn't long before he got a bit snotty. I guess i will leave him alone until mid morning the next day.I have noticed this before at about his bed time. I get cranky too when i am tired so i can relate!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.