Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after tons of internet research and lots of wonderful advice i have decided to stick with the old cage. (Not even 6 months old) I have decided that it is plenty big enough for him. And as far as play gyms, I have been thinking about how much room I really have. I don't really have the room for a stand alone one (after moving living room furniture around yesterday and today there is just no way) So I really like Jo annes acrylic play gym and i finally seen a similarly sized bird on it so i could get an idea about weather or not it would be big enough for him. I ordered that and will put it on top of his existing cage. It is bright and pretty and should make me feel better about the old cage. The prices on a good cage are really pricey as i am sure you guys know. I just want to tell eveyone thank you for all your help and advice. I will file it away for future cage wish list options. :)

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
it's cool! You didn't HAVE to get one :p

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea, it was just too hard to spend the 400 when the old cage was fine. Use that money for more important things like toys! :lol: lol just kidding. (seriously- vet bills)

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
yeah I know what you mean haha

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.