Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok the chick is here i named it sunshine i did a small feeding to see if it would eat well boy does it love her food she is the grandbaby to stretch and sparkles she is a lutino split to wf

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content
pic 01.jpg

pic 02.jpg

pic 03.jpg

·
Registered
131 Posts
So cute, Allen! You always have the neatest little babies :)

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well this nchick is from the guy who wanted to foster them to me then i found out he wanted one of my new wf lutinos in exchange well to make a long story short he never got either of the wf lutinos or any other bird for that fact

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
The chick is cute. I thought there were two. Did he take the other one home, or am I mistaken? I wonder what made him think you would give him one of your new birds? :shrug:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Oh my, what a cutie. :yesnod:

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ok here is this weeks pics i did find out that she hatched the 20th of last month so that makes her 3 weeks old and she weighs 84 grams

sunshine

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
She looks like she would snuggle for hours.

·
Registered
32 Posts
:lovehearts: Baby birds are so adorable. What a cutie, she's gonna be gorgeous.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
a further update on sunshine she is starting to eat some seed now which would explain why she don,t want to eat as much formula she now weighs 83 grams and just today she has started to try and fly i do have seed on the bottom of the cage and if i have sprey millet in there she is right at it

·
Registered
88 Posts
What a cute baby, they develop so quickly. I love the color. I love when they try to fly, what an experience for them.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i no it has been a while but here is sunshine fully weaned eating and drinking on her own
she is a real suck she loves to sit on your shoulder if you put her on your stomach she scoots right up to your shoulder flapping her wings

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
she was in with some other birds and one of them plucked them but they are growing back

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.