Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a pic of Oliver at 8 months. Red on his chest is really coming in. He has finally finished his first molt, and his feathers are starting look good again. He was a bit scruffy there for a bit.

And when I first got him at 4 months.

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
He's STUNNING! In both pictures! It's amazing how much his colors have changed -- doesn't look like the same bird!

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
he's beautiful, glad to see you've come back

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for all the klnd words. I have just been real busy at work. I also got a new ereader, a Nook Color, so have been spending a lot of my free time with my nose buried in it.

·
Registered
914 Posts
wow hes gorgeous!!!!:biggrin5: I love his vibrant colouring

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
I know what you mean! I've had a Kindle for a couple of years and LOVE it! So handy on trips too -- I can carry that little thing instead of several big books! I get tons of free books on Amazon, so don't pay for many. Think I have over 450 books on mine right now!

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I know what you mean! I've had a Kindle for a couple of years and LOVE it! So handy on trips too -- I can carry that little thing instead of several big books! I get tons of free books on Amazon, so don't pay for many. Think I have over 450 books on mine right now!

I download from the Library, it's free and easy, They usually have any title, new releases, best sellers, etc... Once the book is available you have 5 days to download it, then 21 days to read it.

·
Registered
57 Posts
What Kind Of Bird Is He? I Want One Now

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Melissa he is a scarlet chested parakeet/splendid parakeet or whatever you want to call them :giggle:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.