Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oliver's New Toy

1K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  catalinadee 
#1 ·
I have a box overflowing with toys that I have tried to get Oliver to play with. Some he nudged a few times, most he just ignored. Until yesterday. I went to a local Bird Store that was having a 40% off all toys sale, and picked up a couple.

1 of them shown below is a hit. It has shredded paper, leather strips with bells attached, some plastic colored rings, etc... Oliver has spend hours yesterday and today playing with it. He can get to it from the side, bottom, and from his boing. I am glad I finally found him something he likes and will enjoy.

See less See more
#3 ·
Glad he likes the toy. Does he like wicker? My grasskeets have all loved wicker, paper shredded like that, and vines. Actually, they like lots of things, but those are always hits.

#6 ·
Stanley's favorite toy is just a slip of paper. She LOVES receipts. She loves paper wadded up into little balls, too. However, she does play with all kinds of toys. She likes just about everything. Oliver will play with more things as he develops a broader interest in toys, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.