. . . and GROWS!
Bird Plant Vertebrate Cartoon Tree

• Haha
Reactions: Mr Peepers

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Your response is so charming, Mr. P. What's with your fascination with poop?

What I find interesting, is that 5 Gold Rings could be referring to Gold Ring-Necked Pheasants. So, if you refer back to the illustrative song lyric block -- you could be looking at counting birds from 1 to 7. At 8 you switch to maids-a-milking, 9 ladies dancing, 10 lords a-leaping, 11 pipers piping and 12 drummers drumming. So, after the 7 swans are swimming, then the party starts with 8 maids marking time with their musical hands on the bovine udders, which encourages the rest of the human 'gifts' dancing, leaping, piping and drumming.

Rectangle Organism Font Parallel Poster

• Wow
Reactions: Mr Peepers

·
Super Moderator
6,538 Posts
Your response is so charming, Mr. P. What's with your fascination with poop?

What I find interesting, is that 5 Gold Rings could be referring to Gold Ring-Necked Pheasants. So, if you refer back to the illustrative song lyric block -- you could be looking at counting birds from 1 to 7. At 8 you switch to maids-a-milking, 9 ladies dancing, 10 lords a-leaping, 11 pipers piping and 12 drummers drumming. So, after the 7 swans are swimming, then the party starts with 8 maids marking time with their musical hands on the bovine udders, which encourages the rest of the human 'gifts' dancing, leaping, piping and drumming.

View attachment 24449
It seems you put some thought into your theory of the 5 golden rings. I agree it could be Gold Ring Neck Pheasants!

Wouldn't it have been cool if the GRNP's met up with the 6 geese a layin and had a wild birb party that ended up in 6 geese a laying GOLDEN EGGS? How cool would that have been!!!! Golden eggs! This changes everything. Wait ... wait when does the Giant appear in this strange Christmas song story?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts