Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just want to know what are your favorites stores online for birdie toys? I like stores that also sell parts (particulary since there aren't many foot toys for smaller parrots, and it's easy to make them myself). Just looking for a few new sites, and thought he best way would be to see where everyone else shopped. :)

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
I usually get my food at Fosters & Smith online and I've ordered toys from parrotsparrotsparrots.com she's really great! Lightning fast shipping, high quality toys, low prices :thumbsup:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Both look like great sites :) I'm just trying to expand Gizmo's toy collection in variety. She has plenty of toys (a whole bin full...) but most are soft wood with either leather or paper. Good for destroying, but as we all know our birds need a good variety of different textures. For parts I really like the site http://www.cabirdnerds.com/ They have great toy making parts, that can also be used as foot toys. I'm in need of some new loot (I usually buy my parts in lots of $70 at a time, just so they last me) But the store will be down until July 23rd. Oh well, I needed to wait until payday anyways :lol:

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
Ooooh, why did you link that?! I'm gonna go broke on foot toys for Goober! :giggle: Those stainless cups... she'll love them! She likes to work out her food dish and throw it around the cage lmao

·
Registered
131 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hehe I know what you mean Jenny... I always think "I'll just get a few thing..." and then by the time I look at my cart it's alot more than a few lol My zon Joey loves loves to throw and wrestle his food dish once it's empty... I never thought of getting those as an alternative for him to play with. Duh.

OMG Eliza Birdy Booty looks absolutely amazing! I cannot wait until payday to do a little shopping :D Gizmo will be very excited.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Birdy Booty is SO fun! I'll have to post pictures of what they sent for Pickle's birthday :)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Please do! I'd be really happy to see some more samples, even though I know I am already gonna buy some stuff from her anyways. I'm a total sucker for good bird toys which can be hard to find. Does she do foot toys as well?

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
I found this really interesting bird supplies website....I'm planning on ordering some things from it soon. I can't wait to, though, because they've got lots of cool things.

http://www.naturechest.com/

·
Registered
339 Posts
I really love birdyboredombusters, healthybird, and thingsforwings :)
All awesome stores!

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.