·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reactions: Mr Peepers

·
Super Moderator
5,927 Posts
This is a beautiful bird, that face makes it look comical and yet frightening at the same time. Looking at the pics of the fluffy feathered chick I just wanna pick it up and snuggle it while it rips my face off. 😝

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is a beautiful bird, that face makes it look comical and yet frightening at the same time. Looking at the pics of the fluffy feathered chick I just wanna pick it up and snuggle it while it rips my face off. 😝
Did you listen to the several different vocalizations these birds can make? I found the baby owls screeching for food quite unsettling. Their begging calls could make a prize-winning creepy horror movie soundtrack! 🐨😵

·
Super Moderator
5,927 Posts
Did you listen to the several different vocalizations these birds can make? I found the baby owls screeching for food quite unsettling. Their begging calls could make a prize-winning creepy horror movie soundtrack! 🐨😵
Any screeching for food calls from most or any baby's is creepy horror soundtrack for me ... there were some interesting calls by these cool birds.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Any screeching for food calls from most or any baby's is creepy horror soundtrack for me ... there were some interesting calls by these cool birds.
Indeed. And sometimes I wonder what birds think about our vocalizations. When J. shows interest in our backyard blue jays by making a soft whistling call, they fly close and land on the back deck railing, hoping for another peanut. And our pet parrots might be trying to imitate our speech just to be included in our flock. It really makes you think. ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts