Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to find someone who owns a Pak O Bird backpack carrier or has had an experience with one?
I really want to buy one but the idea of spending that much money on something without ever having seen or touched one personally is slightly scary!
I can only find them to purchase online so I am left to rely on the reviews of other owners to assist in my decision making.

Thanks! :)

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Ooo I have seen these around! I've also seen those bird pushchairs, I really want one :D

I'm sorry I cannot help you though

·
Registered
993 Posts
omgb these r the carrier i want there awesome too bad there like 221 with shipping lol i really wanna buy one after i buy my car

·
Registered
519 Posts
I have yet to meet anyone that has purchased one and regretted it. Everyone I know loves theirs to pieces. I have not had the privilege of owning one myself though.

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
They are super looking, but WOW! so pricey!

·
Registered
97 Posts
We have a soft birdie back pack/ front pack and the birds love it. My daughter used to put Kermit in it and go roller skating around and Kermie loved it. The faster the better! Mine was much cheaper (and probably not as sturdy). It has a removable perch, and opens from the top or bottom.

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
I do not have one, but have seen one in person. The people I know who have them are very happy with them.

·
Registered
993 Posts
haha jen Id prbably fall on my birdie Im a horrible rollerblader

im actually been like a finger tip away from buying on all year I think once I get my car

·
Registered
493 Posts
Years ago I used to be a vendor at bird fairs. We sold these and I owned one. They are awesome! Then we got completely out of birds for years. I haven't even thought about this again til I saw this thread. I'm definitely going to have to get one. My daughter used to make fun of me for taking my bird for a walk but they really do love going.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.