Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, do your birds sing along to your music? My parrotlet Saturday is a fiend for the Supremes, Aretha Franklin and the Notorious B.I.G. - she chirps like crazy when they're on. The bird's got good taste (unless chirping is her way of saying, "Turn that down!").

What about you? Do your birds have any favorites?

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
My linnie once sang a song, but I am horrible with knowing names. It had "baby" in it. She laughed, too. My daughter knows the song, but I don't. She sang "baby". I don't know what the song was and haven't played it for her since. I should figure it out.

·
Registered
212 Posts
My parrotlet LOVES Kelly Clarkson, Lady Gaga and Epica. lol!

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
:giggle: My birds all love the Rock channel and love to sing along with me! Especially my Pionus, she loves having music playing in the background

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Sounds as if the birds like whatever they hear. Perhaps they enjoy whatever we enjoy. I suspect Elisa had heard the song she sang "baby" to in her former home.

I doubt any of you would have ever heard of the music I listen to the most, Messianic Jewish worship music. Roni's favorite, Of Course, is "Roni, Roni", which I sing to her all the time, but she doesn't sing, she only dances.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,

I have budgie parrot and he become crazy on music that have parrots sounds inside. Then I searched on internet to find some music. I find one site that have some examples that my parrot liked a lot. If somebody know some other site where I can find more music with parrot please let me know.

If somebody is interested in music that I find is here
http://www.budgiepictures.com/music

thanx

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
My birds like whatever they hear. My budgies really started liking metal music, it was cute! I think Kiki might like Miley Cyrus. There was a song playing by her while we were in car at the vet's office and I swear I saw Kiki dancing a little bit!

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Joe whistles pop goes the weasel xD

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.