Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking at this and it looks nice. I like that there are mounts to add 5 toys, and it has food and water cups. You can also buy different perches, and add other pieces to customize it. It also looks like it would be easy to clean. Does anyone have any experiences with these?

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Parrot-Tower-Tabletop-Green-Cockatiel/dp/B003X3T2UK"]Amazon.com: Parrot Tower Tabletop Green Cockatiel: Kitchen & Dining[/ame]

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Hmmmm, that looks great! Might have to invest in another playgym (like I need another one! LOL!)

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Get your order in fast, Bob, if you seriously want one. They'll likely be out of stock once Jo Anne gets started ordering them. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nice to know you've got a good sense of humor, Jo Anne. ;)

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
I haven't got one but that was the one I'd looked at before, I'd go for it if I were you :)

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
By the way, nanay, I love to laugh! After all, I WAS born on April Fool's Day (a LOOONNNNGGG time ago) and Easter Sunday! Got to have a sense of humor for that!

Reactions: nanay

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Jo Anne,
That birthday is pretty amazing.

What do I have to click on once I get on that link in order to find the accessories? They actually have a couple of those in my bird store, so I can look at it before I purchase or even take my birds in there to see if they like it, but I'd like to know about the accessories.

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Reactions: nanay

·
Registered
212 Posts
Joanne, we all now we need your guys to model it. You are our official toy tester ;)

Reactions: Jenny

·
Registered
493 Posts
When I used to breed and do bird shows we carried these. They are nice. However, I find that the birds tend to sit on the highest perch and the rest are just kind of wasted space. Maybe someone else has a different experience.

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
HA! ha! Shandi! If someone would send me one for FREE, we'd be happy to test it!! LOL!

·
Registered
519 Posts
I've had two of the table top ones and two of the floor stands. The whole flock hated the table top ones for some reason, but the floor stands seem to be a bit better enjoyed. The rope perches of course make them comfier.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.