Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody on here breed parrotlets? if you've read my thread you'll know I picked up my first ever parrotlets last night (and they're a breeding pair!)

Any advice on them would be much appreciated. I've bred birds for years, but as I said, I've never owned a parrotlet :lol:

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
You might want to go to Talk Parrotlets, a sister forum of Talk Parrots. We have several members who are breeders, and they could help you, plus there's lots of great information about Parrotlets in the different sections.

Good luck!

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm a member actually! I just don't visit the others as much :lol:

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Since you have P'lets now, you should check Talk P'lets out. It's a very active forum (I'm a moderator), and our members will be happy to offer any advice they can. Try it, you'll like it! LOL!

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Fine hehe, I'll be on it asap :)

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I posted in my other thread that I had rehomed them to a guy who had more time for them. He was going to hand feed the babies and stuff and I thought they would be better off. They didn't seem to happy being next to all my other breeder birds either :(

·
Registered
40 Posts
I know that they can bee aggressive towards other birds and they also do better if they cant see the other breeders. but they are very time consuming.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.